Welcome, International Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Our Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on our website!
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on our website and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer!
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases: Every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance.
- Registering on our website.
- Subscribing to our newsletter (for the first time).
- Sending Invitations: Earn points by inviting your friends to join our website. Max. 5.
- Converting Invitations to Customers: Earn even MORE points if your invited friends register on our website.
- Review Submission: Earn points for submitting product reviews.
- New Tag Submission: Earn points for adding tags to products.
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
Redeeming Reward Points
Redeeming your points is simple! We do not have a minimum redeem amount so you can redeem your points at any time! You will be prompted to redeem points during your checkout experience with us. You can redeem your reward points along with any other payment method such as Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, or even gift cards. *Note: Not valid with Google checkout*.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent) and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. *Note: Reward Points do NOT expire*.